- Part spiritual retreat, part technology conference, part small group
- By Missionaries – For Missionaries – Everyone involved with ICCM, whether attending, presenting a technical session, or leading worship has a heart for missions.
- International Mission Focus – There’s an overall emphasis on security, overseas Internet, multi-cultural relations, and how we use technology to further the great commission.
- Friends – ICCM feels more like a retreat or a camp than a typical tech conference. One advantage to holding ICCM in a college setting is spending the whole time together – from lodging, to meals, to free time in the common areas – it all happens in community.
- Relevant Technologies – The technical sessions are designed and selected by real mission techies doing real mission technical work. They cover the real mission technical issues real mission techies are facing day to day.
- Priced for the missionary – ICCM costs about $300 and covers everything including lodging, meals and the entire conference. Some Scholarships are available.
At ICCM, we gather for a unique experience of spiritual fellowship, information sharing and vision renewal.
ICCM focuses on building a community of relationships, providing a relaxed forum for people to meet personally and to share ideas, opportunities and experiences, information and expertise, to help us all better use our God-given gifts and skills in His service.
Our focus is on the community of Christian Technologists. Who are we? What have we accomplished this year? What can we learn from each other, to work more effectively in the year to come? What do we need to know about advances in technology and mission computing opportunities?